Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Calendar

Do you have your kids make calendars each month?  Our math curriculum is slightly shorter then the school year so my solution to that was to make a calendar each month.  It allows the children to trace the numbers, learn the months of the year and see how a calendar works.  Bonus for me, I no longer have 2 weeks at the end of the year with no math curriculum left.

I love these free calendars from Miss Kindergarten Love.  She includes a traceable and a blank calendar for each month and it is free.  She also updates it each year.



Last year I used these coloring pages from Classroom Doodles each month as the top of the calendar.



This year I decided to start doing a little art project to go with each calendar and my kids are loving it.  Though they are far more creative then me and wanted to do other things besides a cat.  Maybe next month I'll give choices.







No comments:

Post a Comment