Sunday, September 16, 2018

Apple Themed 10 Frames

So I'm constantly looking for an activity to do with my mini erasers that I stock pile from Target.  Last week one of my kids saw all my little tubs of erasers and commented "Wow that is a lot!"  Can I have some?"  Is it bad that I said no to a 5 year old?  I mean, I don't need hundreds of mini erasers but they sure make learning fun.

My latest creation allows my kids to use my apple mini erasers to fill ten frames.  We have been practicing our numbers and this not only allows the kids to visually see number but allows them to practice counting.

Apple Ten Frames


This product comes with a color and black & white version of the ten frames up to 20 along with 4 worksheets for additional practice.















No comments:

Post a Comment