Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Number Boot Camp

We are currently reviewing ours numbers 1-10.

Yesterday we reviewed the number 2.  I start off by reading the Number Tales book from scholastic. They are a cute fun little story but the best part is the last page where they have to find two of each item.  It's a great chance for the kids to interact with the book.


I then talk about the number 2 and create a anchor chart that hangs up in the front of the room.


Then finally we practice writing the number of the day.  I get my worksheets from starfall.com from the teacher part of the site.  The best part is you can customize the sheet.  You can put a dice, tally marks or ten frame to show the number at the top.  You can even pick what pictures you want for the middle boxes.  (I really love this site, see my previous post.)




No comments:

Post a Comment